Saturday, February 20, 2010

INTRO

Hello...

I am a young travel agent from Southern California and love everything from Adventure Backpacking to Cruising. My mind is filled with lots of info and I keep looking for more and more!

I'm so tired of looking in Forum after Forum for Travel info; and by the time I find everything I want to know, I have pages and pages of printouts or I have numerous treads saved to my "home page". Even then I feel like I am searching over and over the same treads for the info I wanted or have previously posted. Anyways, This BLOG is going to be for the travelers that what great info and want it in one spot. From transportation questions, to Day Adventures and maps, plus more..

On every post I will add additional information or links that I like for that Island, and if I post a price then remember that it is as of the date that I made the entry... Always check sites for Up-To-Date prices. Each place I have either been to or am about to explore.. This is just the info I have researched and decided to share with you, my readers!

Important: Every company that I post has had great reviews from people I know, or I love myself! Good unbias info...

Hope it helps,
Travel Girl
Travelgirlspv@hotmail.com


P.S. Let me know if you have any questions :-)

Lived

Cruises

Land Trips/ Backpacking

Ireland- 3 Months

Argentina- 3 Months

South Korea- 1 Year

USA- Lived FL & CA

Canada – Summers Victoria BC

Big Red Boat 4-Day Caribbean

Carnival Elation 7-Day Mexico

Carnival Elation 7-Day Mexico

Princess Diamond Inauguration

RCCL Navigator 7-Day E. Caribbean

Princess Sapphire

12-Day New Zealand/Australia

Carnival Paradise 3-Day Mexico

Carnival Conquest 7-Day West Caribbean

Carnival Spirit 8-Day Exotic Mexico

RCCL Vision of the Seas 7-Day Mexico

Princess Star 15-Day South America

Carnival Freedom 12-Day Mediterranean

Carnival Paradise 3-Day Mexico

Princess Golden 14-Day Hawaii

Princess Caribbean 14-Day S. Caribbean

USA –Traveled to many States

USA/ Hawaii -Maui, Kauai, Big Island, Molokai, Oahu

Puerto Rico

China/ Japan - Land Trip

S. Korea -Many Land Trips

Argentina/ Chile- Backpacking 3 Mos

Peru- Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lima

Mexico - Land Trip(s) many times

Ireland- Backpacking 1 Mo

England, London

Malta

Israel - 1 Mo

Tibet/Nepal- Backpacking (to come)